Thursday, January 8, 2009

Arunachala Darshan 11

Sri Ramachandra Seetha Lakshmana Hanuman Darshan

Sri Rama Rama Rameti,
Rame Rame Manorame
Sahasranama Tattulyam Rama Nama Varanane

This darshan of the Arunachala Hill can be seen from a place near Kubera Lingam.

The most powerful mantra and name in the created universe is Rama.

Arunachala is Sri Ramachandra Himself according to Bhagavan Ramana.

The vision of Sri Ramachandra with Goddess Seetha, Lakshmana and Anjaneya is very commonly seen in contemporary paintings and calenders.



The same vision can be seen from near Kubera Lingam.



A close up



The main peak represents Sri Ramachandra and the very adjacent outcropping to the peak's right Lakshmana. The Shakthi peak to the left of the main peak is the Goddess Seetha and the foothill represents Lord Hanuman.

I feel this area is a very powerful recptive area for the Rama mantra.

This is a darshan of personal intuition and has nothing to do with any recorded darshans previously by anybody. I trust Arunachala to inspire my intellect for the same purpose in rightful direction.

As I said previously I would be confining myself to originality many of the times trusting my intuitions and recording aunachala darshans. In cases when necessary I will elaborate on darshans that I come across from Agasthiar ashram and others.

Arunachala photo courtesy : www.arunachala-ramana.org

No comments:

Post a Comment